- 1.Critical analysis of the purchase process
- Why have existing customers bought the product?
Why don't other potential customers buy it?
Why do they buy competitors' products instead?
- 2.Identification of core problems hindering a purchase
- Potential customers are not aware of the product
The product image is inferior to competitors' products
Product benefits are not understood
Customers need additional incentives to purchase
- 3.Development of strategies to solve these problems with MarCom tools such as:
Direct and Interactive Marketing
Event and Exhibition Marketing